Do I need a store account?
Here's a video on how to find your account once it's created!
Can I "add on" to an order I already placed?
Sorry babe, that's not how ordering online works! If I could, I would! Any emails requesting this will not be answered. This allows me more time to focus on packing your actual order. Woohoo!
What is Sezzle?
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! I ship anywhere that can get mail. Shipping will automatically calculate during your checkout process.
Why did I get things I didn't order?
Because I love making Ink Road Stamps mail feel like mail from a friend, I always include freebies!
Will you be restocking __________?
Maybe! I judge what to restock by what sells quickly and your feedback. If you want something specific join the Facebook group and let me know!
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of paper crafting items, the answer is unfortunately no. If your stamp arrived defective, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a free shipping code, what shipping options does that include?
This will always be the cheapest shipping option, usually First Class. If you’d like Priority, Priority Express or anything else you will need to pay that shipping cost before I can ship your items.
When can I expect my order?
My processing time is usually 1-3 days, sometimes up to 5 days depending on volume. It’s just me here and I try my best to get your items out quickly. Be sure to note that ANY orders containing preorder items will be held until that item arrives for shipment.
How do discount codes work?
Click here for all the info!
Only one discount code per order, meaning you won't be able to stack a design team member's discount with a discount from the spinner or a discounted stamp pop up offer. (I've tried to configure a way for this to work but it's just not in the cards y'all! So, one discount per order.)
How do the preorders work?
If an item is listed as preorder, you can usually expect it to ship within 1-2 weeks. If your order contains an item listed as "preorder", ALL of your items will ship when that item arrives.
I read on the back of my stamps that a portion of your profits are donated. What's that all about?
I donate to Disabled American Veterans (DAV), read why here.
Of course, Ink Road Stamps are ready to jump into your creations! This is how you may use them:
Ink Road designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties, images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials, you may not copy or rent our products. Ink Road Stamps themselves are for personal use only.
Please enjoy selling your stamped and die cut artwork by adhering to the following criteria:
- Ink Road designs may only be used to create original works and may not be stamped, die cut, or other production methods for the expressed purpose of being reused by a third party.
- All stamped art must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied using any means other than hand stamping. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc. This also applies to any die cut images.
- Artwork for sale must be hand stamped and/or hand die cut by the artist personally. Mass production and/or use of paid workers is not allowed.
- Quantities of each original work must be limited in scope and must not constitute an ongoing business.
- Ink Road Trademarks and Copyrights must be displayed where applicable.
- People selling stamped and die cut art assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Ink Road and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work.
Ink Road may amend these policies at any time.
Ink Road reserves the right to deny the use of Ink Road products in creations for resale.
More important links:Handmade Card Shop Directory